Style Men's Wig by HIM
Synthetic Hair Care
We Recommend Washing Your Alternative Hair Every 6-8 Wears
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water, allowing the water to flow in the direction of the fibers
- Do not submerge or soak your wig or topper
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair, making sure the hair is traveling in the same direction
- DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray fibers with a conditioning spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece
- Please follow instructions for use depending on products used
- Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand
- DO NOT blow dry synthetic hair
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply a detangling spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece.
- Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
- We recommend using your fingertips or wig comb for your desired style
- Consider additional products to add texture and definition, using a small amount and applying using your fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e., open oven, heater, etc.)
- Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using a detangling spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your piece after each wear
- Please visit Accessories | Synthetic Hair Care at wigstudio1.com for a variety of products available for cleansing, conditioning, and styling your synthetic pieces
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Sorry, there is no education for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Style Men's Wig by HIM
Style Men's Wig by HairUWear can be styled spiked up or slicked back. This short haircut is modern and easy to wear and style. The lace front hairline was designed specifically for The HIM Collection, creating the most natural hairline.
Designed with short waves throughout, you can push up the front or lay it down to change up your look. Style also features a longer nape, allowing you to customize by shortening or adding additional texture at the ends. This men's wig is designed with the Confident Fit Cap and is part of the Fall 2016 HIM Collection.
Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair - This men's wig can be styled with heat on low to medium settings.
Temple-to-Temple Lace Front - A sheer, temple-to-temple lace front hairline allows for a very natural look and the ability to style away from the face.
Silicone-Lined Ear Tabs - The anti-slip ear tabs help keep the wig securely in place.
Silicone Lined Extended Nape - The silicone lined, extended nape is designed to help keep the wig securely in place.
Ultra-Thin Adjusters at the Nape - The adjusters allow for a more personalized fit.
|Product Type:||Men's Wig|
|Product Weight:||2.25 oz|
|Collection:||HIM by HairUWear|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 2" | Crown 3" | Sides 2" | Back 2.5" | Nape 1.75"|