Tempo 100 Deluxe Wig by Ellen Wille | Large | Mono Top
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Ellen Wille Sizing | How To Measure for an Ellen Wille Wig
Step 1: Record Your Circumference
Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the circumference of your head. Start at the front hairline, then wrap the tape around the back of your head, just above the hairline at the neck. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
Step 2: Record Your Ear to Ear Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, measure 7” back to establish the top of head point. From there, position your measuring tape horizontally and measure the distance from ear to ear. The measuring tape should extend to just in front of your ears on both sides.
Step 3: Record Your Front to Back Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, take your measuring tape over the middle of the head and down all the way to your nape. Watch Ellen Wille's “How to Measure for a Wig” video to see tips on establishing the front hairline and nape if no hair is present.
Ellen Wille Sizing | Which Ellen Wille Wig will Fit Me?
Reading the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart:
Once you know your three measurements, use the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart to see what category you fall into for each measurement (Circumference, Ear to Ear, Front to Back).
Important Reminder: If you find that your head measurements are landing in different sizing categories, always choose the largest size of the 3.
Ellen Wille standard wig size is petite/average; however, the majority of her wig cap designs will allow enough stretch to fit up to an average/large wig size.
Please see the 3 cap designs above that allow for a comfortable stretch: Hand-Tied | Open Wefted | Enclosed Wefted
In addition, Ellen Wille offers Large and Petite styles which will be indicated by the word “Small or Petite” or “Large” in a style name. For Example “ Elite Small” or “Tempo Large”
Tempo 100 Deluxe Wig by Ellen Wille | Large Cap
Tempo 100 Deluxe Large Wig, designed by Ellen Wille, is a classic bob with textured ends, a longer side bang, and face-framing layers.
This mid-length style features a 100% hand-tied cap, lace front, and monofilament top, and is ideal for a large head size. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning.
- 100% Hand-tied Cap – Each hair is individually hand-knotted to the base, allowing for very natural movement. The cap is comfortable and soft – ideal for sensitive scalps.
- Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, lace fronts contour to the shape of your head, creating a natural-looking hairline and off-the-face styling versatility.
- Monofilament Top – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, the full monofilament top allows for parting versatility.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for a large head size.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Color Shown:||Snow Mix | Sand Mix|
|Product Weight:||3.0 oz|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 4.5" | Crown 8" | Sides 8" | Nape 2.75"|