Amy Deluxe Wig by Ellen Wille | Mono Top
Synthetic Hair Care
We Recommend Washing Your Alternative Hair Every 6-8 Wears
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water, allowing the water to flow in the direction of the fibers
- Do not submerge or soak your wig or topper
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair, making sure the hair is traveling in the same direction
- DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray fibers with a conditioning spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece
- Please follow instructions for use depending on products used
- Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand
- DO NOT blow dry synthetic hair
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply a detangling spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece.
- Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
- We recommend using your fingertips or wig comb for your desired style
- Consider additional products to add texture and definition, using a small amount and applying using your fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e., open oven, heater, etc.)
- Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using a detangling spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your piece after each wear
- Please visit Accessories | Synthetic Hair Care at wigstudio1.com for a variety of products available for cleansing, conditioning, and styling your synthetic pieces
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Ellen Wille Sizing | How To Measure for an Ellen Wille Wig
Step 1: Record Your Circumference
Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the circumference of your head. Start at the front hairline, then wrap the tape around the back of your head, just above the hairline at the neck. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
Step 2: Record Your Ear to Ear Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, measure 7” back to establish the top of head point. From there, position your measuring tape horizontally and measure the distance from ear to ear. The measuring tape should extend to just in front of your ears on both sides.
Step 3: Record Your Front to Back Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, take your measuring tape over the middle of the head and down all the way to your nape. Watch Ellen Wille's “How to Measure for a Wig” video to see tips on establishing the front hairline and nape if no hair is present.
Ellen Wille Sizing | Which Ellen Wille Wig will Fit Me?
Reading the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart:
Once you know your three measurements, use the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart to see what category you fall into for each measurement (Circumference, Ear to Ear, Front to Back).
Important Reminder: If you find that your head measurements are landing in different sizing categories, always choose the largest size of the 3.
Ellen Wille standard wig size is petite/average; however, the majority of her wig cap designs will allow enough stretch to fit up to an average/large wig size.
Please see the 3 cap designs above that allow for a comfortable stretch: Hand-Tied | Open Wefted | Enclosed Wefted
In addition, Ellen Wille offers Large and Petite styles which will be indicated by the word “Small or Petite” or “Large” in a style name. For Example “ Elite Small” or “Tempo Large”
Amy Deluxe Wig by Ellen Wille | Mono Top
Amy Deluxe by Ellen Wille is a stylish and chic synthetic wig crafted to create a timeless and flattering look. This short, classical, elegant bob is a high-quality model from the Hair Power Collection. Amy Deluxe is designed with a monofilament top and a 100% handmade lace front.
- Color Shown: Light Caramel Rooted | Chocolate Mix
- Collection: Hair Power
- Front: 5"
- Crown: 8"
- Sides: 6"
- Nape: 2"
- Part: Left
- Cap Size: Petite/Average
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Cap Construction: Lace Front | Monofilament | Partially Hand Tied