Top It Off With Layers Topper by Hairdo
Synthetic Hair Care
We Recommend Washing Your Alternative Hair Every 6-8 Wears
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water, allowing the water to flow in the direction of the fibers
- Do not submerge or soak your wig or topper
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair, making sure the hair is traveling in the same direction
- DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray fibers with a conditioning spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece
- Please follow instructions for use depending on products used
- Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand
- DO NOT blow dry synthetic hair
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply a detangling spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece.
- Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
- We recommend using your fingertips or wig comb for your desired style
- Consider additional products to add texture and definition, using a small amount and applying using your fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e., open oven, heater, etc.)
- Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using a detangling spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your piece after each wear
- Please visit Accessories | Synthetic Hair Care at wigstudio1.com for a variety of products available for cleansing, conditioning, and styling your synthetic pieces
|Dishwater or mousey blonde with sun kissed highlights
|Rich Dark Brown with coffee brown highlights all over
|Dark Brown with soft, coppery highlights
|Dark Auburn/Reddish brown
|Rich, dark brown
|Bright Reddish brown with subtle copper highlights
|Golden blonde with subtle red highlights
|Warm, medium brown
|Medium Brown with ginger highlighting on top
|Medium Brown with gold blonde highlighting on top
|Strawberry Blonde with pale Blonde highlights
|Rich, dark brown with gold highlights
|Medium blonde streaked with pale gold highlights
|Dark golden blonde with light gold highlights
|Off Black or black/brown
|Rooted Ginger Blonde
|Golden Blonde with subtle red highlights and a darker root
|Rooted Golden Wheat
|Medium Blonde streaked with pale gold highlights and a darker root
|Cool, pale blonde with ash blonde tips
|Lightest Grey with White highlights all over
|Pale baby blonde, or salon processed blonde
|Lightest Gray with
Whilte highlights throughout
|Medium Reddish Brown with Ginger highlights
|Glazed Black Cherry
|Black Brown with Dark Auburn Highlights
Sorry, there is no education for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Sorry, there is no virtual catalog for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Top it off with Layers Topper by Hairdo
No Returns or Exchanges on this Item
Coverage, volume and lush layers without commitment!
Easily clips in to conceal thinning hair, hair loss or root color regrowth. Four moveable clips can be repositioned to best secure the topper. This innovative design allows the clips to be adjusted as you like to avoid repetitive friction in the same area. Two extra clips are included and can be used for added security. This style is best suited to women with bob haircuts or longer, layered styles. Features a skin part for a natural look, and dimensional Tru2Life colors that blend beautifully. This style can be heat-styled to match any texture.
- Color Shown: R4 Midnight Brown
- Fiber: TRU2LIFE
- Special Features: Two extra clips are included
- Base: 8 3/4" x 6"
- Bang: 8"
- Crown: 11.5"
- Side: 9"
- Back: 11.5"
- Weight: 2.9 oz.