Sky Wig by Noriko
Synthetic Hair Care
We Recommend Washing Your Alternative Hair Every 6-8 Wears
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water, allowing the water to flow in the direction of the fibers
- Do not submerge or soak your wig or topper
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair, making sure the hair is traveling in the same direction
- DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray fibers with a conditioning spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece
- Please follow instructions for use depending on products used
- Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand
- DO NOT blow dry synthetic hair
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply a detangling spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece.
- Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
- We recommend using your fingertips or wig comb for your desired style
- Consider additional products to add texture and definition, using a small amount and applying using your fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e., open oven, heater, etc.)
- Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using a detangling spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your piece after each wear
- Please visit Accessories | Synthetic Hair Care at wigstudio1.com for a variety of products available for cleansing, conditioning, and styling your synthetic pieces
NORIKO COLOR DESCRIPTIONS:
- Bronzed Brown - Medium Auburn w/Lighter Auburn Highlights
- Brown Sable - Neutral medium brown base with cool light brown highlights. Face framing highlights.
- Burgundy - Darkest Auburn Roots w/Wine Highlights
- Burgundy Rosa - Darkest Brown Roots w/Burgundy Tips
- Butter Pecan - Gold Blond base with 50/50 of Dark and Light brown highlights
- Butterscotch - Super Golden Blonde w/Gold Blonde Highlights
- Cappuccino - Dark Brown
- Caramel Cream - Carmel Blonde Blend w/Platinum Blonde Tips
- Chai Cream - Honey Brown base with a Platinum Blonde highlight
- Champagne Silver - Combination of platinum blond and natural light gray. Soft light blond tone at face line and ends.
- Chestnut - Dark and Bright Auburn 50/50 blend
- Chocolate Lava - 50/50 of Dark Brown + Med Ash Brown
- Chocolate Swirl – Dark Brown Base with Light Auburn and Honey Blonde 50/50 highlight
- Coconut Spice - Light Red Brown base with Honey Blonde highlight
- Creamy Blonde - Platinum and Light Gold Blonde 50/50 blend
- Dark Chocolate - Dark Brown and Medium Brown 50/50 blend
- Dark Rust - Med Copper Red base blended with Golden Bld tone
- Expresso - Dark Brown
- Frosti Blonde - Platinum Blonde and Light Ash Brown 50/50 blend
- Garnet Glaze - Dark Brown and Dark Auburn base with Medium Auburn and Bright Auburn highlights
- Ginger-H - Medium Brown and Light Auburn highlight
- Ginger Brown - Medium Auburn and Medium Brown 50/50 blend
- Gold Blonde - Medium Gold Blonde and Light Gold Blonde Blend
- Golden Brown - Blends of Med + Light Ash Brown
- Harvest Gold - Medium Brown and Dark Gold Blonde 50/50 blend
- Java Frost - Dark Brown base with Gold Blonde and Light Auburn 50/50 blend highlights
- Light Chocolate - Light Brown w/Light Reddish Brown Highlights
- Marble Brown - Medium Brown and Light Honey Brown 50/50 blend
- Medium Brown - Med Brown
- Platinum Pearl - 50/50 of Creamy Blond + Light Ash Blond
- Red Pepper – Dark Brown and Bright Auburn
- Spring Honey - Honey Blonde and Gold Platinum Blonde 50/50 blend
- Strawberry Swirl - Honey Blonde and Platinum Blonde 50/50 blend
- Sunny Blonde - Dark Brown Roots w/Light Ash Blonde Tips
- Toasted Brown - Dark Brown and Light Brown Blend
- Vanilla Lush - Bright Copper and Platinum Blonde 50/50 blend tipped light
- Almond Rocka-R - Dark Root, Med Brn base with 50/50 of Med Copper Blond + Light Golden Blond Highlights
- Almond Spice-R – Rooted Dark with a Medium Brown base and a Honey and Platinum Blonde blended highlight
- Auburn Sugar-R - Rooted Dark with a Medium Auburn base with a Dark Strawberry Blonde highlight
- Butter Pecan-R - Rooted Dark with a Light Golden Blonde base with Brown and Medium Auburn 50/50 blend lowlights
- Champagne-R – Rooted Dark with Platinum Blonde
- Chocolate Frost-R - Dark Brown with 50/50 of Dk Blond and Creamy Blond
- Coffee Latte-R - Dark Root, Dark Brown base with 50/50 of Med Choc Brn + Med Golden Blond
- Copper Glaze-R - Rooted Dark Bronzed Brown with Red Gold highlight
- Creamy Toast-R – Rooted Dark with a Platinum base with Dark Gold Blonde highlight
- Creamy Toffee-R - Rooted Dark with Light Platinum Blonde and Light Honey Blonde 50/50 blend
- Iced Mocha-R - Rooted Dark with Medium Brown blended with Light Blonde highlights
- Irish Spice-R - Rooted Dark with Medium Auburn base with Dark Honey Blonde highlights
- Maple Sugar-R - Rooted Dark with Light Honey Brown base with Strawberry Blonde highlights
- Mocha – H – Rooted Dark with Medium Ash Blonde with Platinum Blonde highlight
- Mochaccino-R - Rooted Dark with Light Brown base with Strawberry Blonde highlights
- Nutmeg – F – Rooted Dark with Honey Brown base with Platinum Blonde highlight
- Raisin Glaze – H – Rooted Dark with Light Brown base with Medium Blonde highlights
- Razberry Ice-R - Rooted Dark Medium Auburn base with Copper and Strawberry Blonde highlights
- Sandalwood – H – Rooted Dark with Dark Gold Blonde with Platinum Blonde highlights
- Terracotta – H – Rooted Dark Gold Brown base with Bright Auburn highlight
- Silver Colors
- Black Onyx - Black base with a Dark Grey and Silver 50/50 blended highlightMidnite Pearl - Dark Brown base with Dark Brown and Silver blend with Silver bangs
- Sandy Silver - Medium Brown and Silver blend that transitions to more Silver Light Ash Brown then to Silver Bangs
- Silver Stone - Silver Medium Brown blend that transitions to more Silver then Medium Brown then to Silver Bangs
The LR colors are our new collection of Ombre rooted colors. By definition Ombre colors gradually change from one color or tone to another color or tone. The look begins with an exaggerated root color that either softly shifts (Macadamia LR/ Crimson LR) or dramatically shifts (Banana Split) from darkest to lightest. It’s a modern twist to standard highlights.
- Banana Split-LR - This is our most dramatic LR. The color shift is a bit more dramatic, but still universally wearable. The base is a slightly warmer brown that quickly shifts to a light golden blonde. I would best describe this color as a heavily rooted blonde.
- Crimson-LR -This is our first Red color for the LR collection. The root has a deep burgundy tone that gradually shifts into a lighter coppery tone. The lightest points fall around the face. This color is suitable for anyone who desires a multidimensional jewel toned color.
- Macadamia-LR - This color is our darker more beige blonde. The root is soft brown color that melts into a beige blonde color. The look is natural and universally flattering, but still has a little edge.
- Honey Brown R | Dark Roots, Warm Medium Brown Base w/ Auburn and Honey Highlights
- Deep Smoky Brown | Dark Brown and Medium Ash Brown Blend
- Melted Coconut | Dark rich brown root, soft golden medium brown at middle + warm white ends
- Desert Sand R | A natural blend of warm rich blond and cool light blond + medium brown root
- Seashell Blond R | A mixture of cool white blond and creamy white tones + soft brown root
- Silver Stone R | White silver tone front, silver/soft brown at middle, dark brown mixed with silver nape + dark brown root
- Spring Honey T | Perfect blend of warm honey blond and cool platinum blond. Lighter face line & hair ends (tips) complete a dimensional appearance
- Cherrywood | hybrant underlighted medium red brown mix with a multitude of tiny chocolate and rich cherry tones and fine flashes of ruby scarlet
Sorry, there is no education for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Sky Wig by Noriko
Sky Wig by Noriko is a short wig that flatters the face with feathered layers and wispy ends.
From the thinned bang to the razored pieces around the edges, you'll look effortlessly put together in this top selling style.
The ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks and feels like natural hair. And the open wefting in the cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable and lightweight for a comfortable fit throughout the day.
Noriko Sky is also available in a Large Cap
Synthetic Hair - Ready-to-wear, pre-styled, and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
Traditional Cap Construction - Closed flower net top makes it durable and helps maintain the built-in volume.
Adjustable Straps - This allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half-inch.
- Color Shown: Almond Rocka | Ginger H | Sugar Cane R | Creamy Toffee R | Caramel Cream | Iced Mocha R | Silverstone | Bronzed Brown
- SKU: RP1649
- Collection: Naturally Alternative Hair
- Product Type: Wig
- Hair Type: Synthetic Hair
- Cap Construction: Basic Cap
- Cap Size: Average
- Product Weight: 2.5 oz
- Approximate Length: Front: 5.6" | Crown: 5.2" | Nape: 3.6"