Kushikamana 18 Wig by BelleTress | Heat Friendly Synthetic
The luxurious 23" version of Kushikamana 18. "Kushikamana" means "connected" in Swahili. A cup of coffee that we enjoy is the result of hard work done by farmers in Kenya. Counter Culture Coffee and the farmers from the Kushikamana group in Kenya wanted to be transparent by asking questions about farmers' prices in their supply chains. How coffees are purchased, and the extent to which roasters work with their supply chain partners to address challenging issues can significantly impact farmer livelihoods (Cone, 2018). We are all connected one way or another. BelleTress team was inspired to name our latest style, Kushikamana, to appreciate the supply chain transparency. Kushikamana 18 is an exceptionally straight, most realistic flat-iron pressed look. Temple-to-temple hand-tied lace front, open cap, wide and extended partial mono part delivers natural hairline and comfort. Ready to wear, since they come all pre-styled with the luxurious, silky, and modern texture.
- Color Shown: BrownSugar SweetCream | Roca Margarita Blonde | Ocean Blonde | Butterbeer Blonde
- Special Features: Creative Lace Front
- Collection: Cafe Collection
- Fiber Type: Heat Friendly
- Cap Size: Average
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Dimensions: Side Bang 8.5" | Side 8.5"-14" | Nape 10.5" | Back 18" | Overall 8.5" - 18"