Energia Wig by BelleTress | Mono Part
Synthetic Hair Care
We Recommend Washing Your Alternative Hair Every 6-8 Wears
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water, allowing the water to flow in the direction of the fibers
- Do not submerge or soak your wig or topper
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair, making sure the hair is traveling in the same direction
- DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray fibers with a conditioning spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece
- Please follow instructions for use depending on products used
- Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand
- DO NOT blow dry synthetic hair
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply a detangling spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece.
- Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
- We recommend using your fingertips or wig comb for your desired style
- Consider additional products to add texture and definition, using a small amount and applying using your fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e., open oven, heater, etc.)
- Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using a detangling spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your piece after each wear
- Please visit Accessories | Synthetic Hair Care at wigstudio1.com for a variety of products available for cleansing, conditioning, and styling your synthetic pieces
BelleTress Cafe Collection Color Descriptions
Golden brown root with a blend of white, pure blonde and satin blonde.
British Milktea features a medium to darker root color and a mixture of 8 different tones of browns and blondes to create the perfect milk tea color. This color is extremely versatile, spanning across ombré styles, mixing warm and cool tones from root to tip and more subtle all-over hues.
Just imagine the color created by mixing dark, medium, and light brown sugar and lightly whipped sweet cream with a hint of buttermilk. They work wonders to provide depth, dimension, and contrast for a head-turning look.
Medium brown root with a blend of sandy blonde, ash blonde and light blonde.
Cappuccino with Cherry
A blend of cappuccino dark brown and deep bronzed brown, highlighted with red mahogany and chocolate cherry.
Cayenne with Ginger Root
This color is a mixture of off-black and darkest brown rooting, with a blend of cayenne, burgundy, red mahogany, and chocolate cherry.
Champagne with Apple Pie
Light brown blonde root with mixture of ash blonde, lightest blonde, pure blonde and light neutral blonde.
Chocolate with Caramel
Cappuccino dark brown root with a blend of medium and chocolate brown.
This color features a cappuccino brown root with gradual mixture of 30% gray, 10% gray, and white at the tip.
Coconut Silver Blonde
A mixture blend of silver, pure, cool, ash and coconut blonde with a platinum blonde highlights
Coffee without Cream
A blend of espresso coffee bean, darkest brown, and the hint of deepest rich caviar.
Cola with Cherry
Cappuccino dark brown root with a blend of dark chocolate brown, mahogany and chocolate cherry.
Cookies N Cream Blonde
Our newest addition to the Café colors. Rooted with a mixture of light brown and medium brown (cookies), the modern new cool blonde is a blend of light ash blonde, platinum blonde, and pure blonde, accented with an icy natural blonde (cream), creating a beautiful, original, and dimensional, modern blonde.
Cream Soda Blonde
This color is a blend of sandy blonde, ash blonde, and light blonde, with a gradient color from the roots to the tips but has an overall feeling of being a soft beige tone. The highlights and lowlights of color cream together provide dimension but not a lot of contrast.
Dusty Rosa combines pink and violet for a rich and elegant hue and a mixture of ash blonde and pure blonde highlights. The root is a combination of light and medium brown, blended with a cool-toned dusty rose.
A blend of medium chocolate and Tuscany rich brown with light auburn highlights.
A blend of cappuccino and dark chocolate brown.
This light steel shade features a charcoal base with cool undertones, and a touch of slate and quartz to create a beautiful shine under light and features a mixture of medium and darker charcoal root color.
Honey with Chai Latte
A blend of sienna brown and cool medium brown root with mixture blend of honey blonde, light blonde, smoky blonde with a hint of pure blonde.
Iced Lavender Latte
The natural caramel medium brown roots and seamless blend of lavender pastels, lilac, and ice create a delicious, sweet, iced lavender latte.
A mixture blend of platinum, pure, and satin blonde with marshmallow blonde highlights
Mocha with Cream
A rich darkest brown root with a blend of dark chocolate brown and cinnamon along with milk chocolate, cool blonde and light blonde highlights.
A blend of medium chocolate brown, cinnamon, milk chocolate, cool blonde, and light blonde highlights. Nutella is made with chocolate and hazelnut. Just add a little bit of buttercream!
Ocean Blonde is created with a combination of eight blondes and eight blue tones to give you an upscale, salon-made color experience. The rooting is a medium to light mixed brown.
Purple Rain is a deep, subdued monarch purple with an indigo undertone. The root is a combination of light and medium brown, which continue as an undertone throughout the body. A beautiful mixture of violet, boysenberry, lavender, plum, and a hint of magenta creates a mystical and upscale color of purple rain.
This color features a mixture of medium and light brown rooting, and the blending of golden copper, rosy copper, and apricot. Red Penny is very vibrant and attention-grabbing, so be prepared for all eyes to be on you.
Roca Margarita Blonde
Medium and light brown root with a mixed blend of silver, pure, fresh, ash, and coconut blonde with platinum blonde highlights.
Rootbeer Float Blonde
This color reflects a blend of light pearl blonde, ash blonde, beige blonde, champagne blonde, and a hint of platinum blonde, with a light brown and medium brown blend at the root.
A beautiful shimmering blend of blondes and pink, with a soft light brown root.
The perfect fruity summer beverage inspired us to create BelleTress Sangria reflecting all of the fruit colors as highlights with the undertone of red Sangria. Sangria is rooted with a mixture of rich red, deep burgundy, and dark chocolate colors.
A mixture of lilac, amethyst, orchid, Iris, and a hint of blended pastel purple and lavender with medium and light brown root color as an undertone throughout.
This color features natural dark roots and a seamless blend of pink pastels, blush rose, and fuchsia.
Sugar Cookie with Hazelnut
Rich dark chocolate root with a blend of golden blonde, honey blonde, natural medium blonde, and pure blonde highlights.
This color features a hybrid of pure red, strawberry blonde, a hint of paprika, and honey, with some copper undertones and medium brown roots with honey blonde hues.
Tres Leches Blonde
Rooted with combination of light, medium, and dark brown to create the natural root color. Dimension is the key word since Tres Leches Blonde hair creates a lot of depth underneath and a brighter, blended top section.
A blend of honey blonde, gold blonde, light blonde with lightest blonde highlights.
Deep, mysterious, sea-blue indigo watercolor with deep black-jean root.
A blend of blue-gray with natural coffee roots.
A unique blend of silver, platinum pearl, and oat-ash blonde over taupe roots, multi-toned with lighter tips.
Sorry, there is no education for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Energia Wig by BelleTress | Mono Part
The Energia Wig by BelleTress features an edgy style with strength and versatility. Wear this style spiky with an attitude or wear it smooth for a boyish cut with a feminine touch.
Cafe Energia features a lace front hairline with a lace side part. The search is over for that perfect contemporary, easy care, stylish and feminine pixie cut!
- Colors Shown: Honey with Chai Latte | Champagne with Apple Pie
- Special Features: Creative Lace Front
- Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Dimensions: Bangs: 2.75" Side: 2.5" Nape: 1.5" Back: 2.5" Overall: 1.5"-2.75"
- Weight: 2.0 oz
- Cap Size: Average