Echo Wig by Ellen Wille | Mono Part
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Ellen Wille Sizing | How To Measure for an Ellen Wille Wig
Step 1: Record Your Circumference
Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the circumference of your head. Start at the front hairline, then wrap the tape around the back of your head, just above the hairline at the neck. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
Step 2: Record Your Ear to Ear Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, measure 7” back to establish the top of head point. From there, position your measuring tape horizontally and measure the distance from ear to ear. The measuring tape should extend to just in front of your ears on both sides.
Step 3: Record Your Front to Back Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, take your measuring tape over the middle of the head and down all the way to your nape. Watch Ellen Wille's “How to Measure for a Wig” video to see tips on establishing the front hairline and nape if no hair is present.
Ellen Wille Sizing | Which Ellen Wille Wig will Fit Me?
Reading the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart:
Once you know your three measurements, use the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart to see what category you fall into for each measurement (Circumference, Ear to Ear, Front to Back).
Important Reminder: If you find that your head measurements are landing in different sizing categories, always choose the largest size of the 3.
Ellen Wille standard wig size is petite/average; however, the majority of her wig cap designs will allow enough stretch to fit up to an average/large wig size.
Please see the 3 cap designs above that allow for a comfortable stretch: Hand-Tied | Open Wefted | Enclosed Wefted
In addition, Ellen Wille offers Large and Petite styles which will be indicated by the word “Small or Petite” or “Large” in a style name. For Example “ Elite Small” or “Tempo Large”
Echo Wig by Ellen Wille
This Echo will be loud and glorious! This modern, edgy bob style with its long bangs is a style that seduces. The irregular, yet perfect cut gives this wig a girlish look.
Echo features a lace front and hand-knotted monofilament part, along with adjustable straps and a comfortable and cool cap.
- Monofilament Part - Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted and is sheer to blend in with all skin tones.
- Lace Front - Hand-knotted, ready to wear and virtually invisible. The lace front creates a natural-looking hairline for off-the-face styling versatility.
- Synthetic Hair - The synthetic fiber retains its style even through washing and requires much less maintenance than Human Hair or High-Heat fibers.
- Velvet Lined Ear Tabs - Contain a wire that bends to conform to the shape of your temples. Constructed with a soft, velvet material for added comfort.
- Adjustable Smooth Velcro Straps - Soft straps adjust up to a 1/2 inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Capless Cap - This lightweight cap is constructed with spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.
|Product Weight:||3.5 oz|
|Colors Shown:||Light Bernstein Rooted | Espresso Mix|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front | Mono Part | Capless / Basic Cap|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 4.25 | Crown 7 | Sides 4 | Nape 1.5|