Clearance Wigs | Contemporary Bob Wig By Toni Brattin
Synthetic Hair Care
We Recommend Washing Your Alternative Hair Every 6-8 Wears
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Wide Tooth Comb
- Wet hair completely using cool running water, allowing the water to flow in the direction of the fibers
- Do not submerge or soak your wig or topper
- Gently lather the hair with a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for synthetic hair, making sure the hair is traveling in the same direction
- DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
- Spray fibers with a conditioning spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece
- Please follow instructions for use depending on products used
- Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
- Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand
- DO NOT blow dry synthetic hair
- For mid-length to long length styles, apply a detangling spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece.
- Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
- We recommend using your fingertips or wig comb for your desired style
- Consider additional products to add texture and definition, using a small amount and applying using your fingertips
- Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
- Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e., open oven, heater, etc.)
- Excessive heat can damage the fiber
- We recommend using a detangling spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your piece after each wear
- Please visit Accessories | Synthetic Hair Care at wigstudio1.com for a variety of products available for cleansing, conditioning, and styling your synthetic pieces
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Sorry, there is no education for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Contemporary Bob Wig By Toni Brattin
The Contemporary Bob Wig is a modern take on a classic bob cut with some added fullness and length in the crown, as well as sides that blend naturally into a precision-cut, tapered neckline. This style is casual, yet elegant. This bob includes fashionable feathered bangs and salon-inspired styling that will surely get you noticed. All Toni Brattin Wigs have the look and feel of natural hair and are perfect for a new style.
A specially designed cap can be easily adjusted for a custom and comfortable fit with the sizing tabs in the neckline.
Voluminous Crown Bob Style
Polyester Synthetic Fiber
Easy Wear & Easy Care:
Just shampoo wash and towel/air dry. You may use a hair dryer, blow dryer or curling iron on low-med heat setting – up to 350F - but avoid exposure to excessive heat
- Color Shown: Light Blonde
- Fiber: CHANGELITE
- Cap Size: Average
- Bang: 3.5"
- Crown: 6.5"
- Nape: 3"
- Side: 3.5"
- Back: 5"
- Weight: 3 oz.