Cascade Wig by Ellen Wille | Mono Top
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Ellen Wille Sizing | How To Measure for an Ellen Wille Wig
Step 1: Record Your Circumference
Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the circumference of your head. Start at the front hairline, then wrap the tape around the back of your head, just above the hairline at the neck. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
Step 2: Record Your Ear to Ear Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, measure 7” back to establish the top of head point. From there, position your measuring tape horizontally and measure the distance from ear to ear. The measuring tape should extend to just in front of your ears on both sides.
Step 3: Record Your Front to Back Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, take your measuring tape over the middle of the head and down all the way to your nape. Watch Ellen Wille's “How to Measure for a Wig” video to see tips on establishing the front hairline and nape if no hair is present.
Ellen Wille Sizing | Which Ellen Wille Wig will Fit Me?
Reading the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart:
Once you know your three measurements, use the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart to see what category you fall into for each measurement (Circumference, Ear to Ear, Front to Back).
Important Reminder: If you find that your head measurements are landing in different sizing categories, always choose the largest size of the 3.
Ellen Wille standard wig size is petite/average; however, the majority of her wig cap designs will allow enough stretch to fit up to an average/large wig size.
Please see the 3 cap designs above that allow for a comfortable stretch: Hand-Tied | Open Wefted | Enclosed Wefted
In addition, Ellen Wille offers Large and Petite styles which will be indicated by the word “Small or Petite” or “Large” in a style name. For Example “ Elite Small” or “Tempo Large”
Cascade Wig by Ellen Wille
Cascade is a gorgeous, longer Remy human hair wig with soft, cascading waves that fall below the shoulder. The softly blended layers help give the style fluid, natural movement.
Cascade features 100% Remy human hair, a 100% hand-tied cap, a lace front hairline and a monofilament top. Cascade is ideal for a petite to average head size and is part of the Ellen Wille Pure Power collection.
- 100% Remy Human Hair - The finest quality of human hair - Exceptionally strong, yet soft, shiny and less likely to tangle because the cuticle is still intact and aligned.
- 100% Hand-tied Cap - Each hair is individually hand-knotted, providing a more natural look and movement.
- Lace Front - Ready-to-Wear Lace Front extends temple-to-temple for a natural looking hairline.
- Hand Tied Monofilament Top - Allows for parting versatility and the look of natural hair and growth at the part.
- Ear Tabs with Non-Slip Grips - Bendable for comfort and a secure fit.
- Adjustable Straps - Velcro closure allows quick size adjustment up to half an inch.
- Non-Slip Grip at Neckline - Secures wig in place comfortably.
|Color Shown:||Chestnut Mix | Light Champagne Rooted | Nature Blonde Mix | Espresso Mix | Bernstein Mix|
|Product Weight:||5.3 oz|
|Collection:||Pure Power Collection|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Remy Human Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart, Oval, Round, Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 8" | Crown 12" | Sides 11" | Nape 13.5"|