A restocking fee is a fee that is applied to all returns by most manufacturers. This fee is designed to cover the costs of the inspection process for each returned item by their respective employees. The process of a return can include the re-styling of a piece and / or the re-packaging of a piece. Not all manufacturers allow for returned items to be put back into regular inventory.
Restocking fees vary by each manufacturer. In an effort to reduce these costs for consumers and simplify this process for each customer, WigStudio1.com applies a flat rate restocking fee to each return in the amount of $25.00 for each returned piece.This fee is waived if the consumer opts for a store credit up to 3 times.
***If returning an Ellen Wille Human Hair item, the restocking fee is 10% of the retail price. This fee is not waived even if the consumer opts for a store credit or completes another purchase.
Occasionally back orders occur when requests for a particular item exceed available inventory.
If a backorder occurs on your ordered product, we will contact you via email with the estimated arrival date of your product, and at that time, you will be given the option to complete one of the following:
1. Select a new item / color that is available immediately
2. Request to be placed on our priority wait list to receive the product once it becomes available for shipment (please note that we will complete the charge to the payment method used with your original order)
3. Cancel your original order and refund your method of payment.
We will promptly ship item(s) once they become available with the original Shipping & Handling method selected.
Please note, for international orders containing multiple products, we do not ship partial orders, therefore your order will be shipped when all products ordered are available.
For more information, please contact us at (877) 594-3001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to cancel your order at any time before it ships out to you for a full refund or store credit. If you cancel your order after your order has shipped, you will need to wait to receive your item and go through the return process. Please note that orders ship out daily, but we do not receive tracking from the manufacturers until later in the day, and in some cases, the next day. Even if you have not received tracking, you order may have already been shipped. If you’d like to cancel your order, please confirm that it has not already shipped by emailing email@example.com.
If your order has shipped before you request to cancel the order, a restocking fee in the amount of $25.00 per item will apply. If you opt for a store credit, your restocking fee(s) will be waived up to 3 times.
If you need to initiate a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order # (if available) and reason for return. Return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer, unless an item is being returned due to a defect.
Please inspect all merchandise thoroughly upon receipt. Should any item be damaged in shipping from the manufacturer's warehouse to you, or a defect in your item is a concern, please email us at email@example.com immediately so that we may coordinate a re-shipment of your item(s), along with a return authorization for the item received.
You are welcome and encouraged to submit photos of your concerns. With any purchase that is perceived to be defective, we do our best to issue a pre-paid label (call-tag) to consumers to cover the return shipping costs. This is not always an option and will vary with each manufacturer.
Heat resistant synthetic fiber is available in many wigs and toppers. This type of fiber can tangle and frizz throughout the day, due to friction against clothing and heat from your body. It is important to check daily to remedy any tangling and frizzing as it starts to happen. Examine the areas where rubbing occurs; the most common areas for tangling and frizzing will be the ends and the nape area where the synthetic fibers touch your shoulders / back and back of the neck.
At the end of each wear, remove your piece and place it on a canvas block head. Spray 3-5 pumps of HD Smooth Detangler (or a similar product) in the nape area and/or the ends. It is important to stay away from all hand tied areas of the cap; conditioners, detanglers, and oil based products will loosen the hand tied knots, causing hair loss in the system. Use the Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb to gently remove any tangles; always comb starting at the bottom and work your way up through the hair length toward the cap construction. Any other brushes, combs, or styling tools will cause tension, causing damage and frizzing of the fiber. We recommend this comb for all of your synthetic pieces only. Spray 3-4 pumps of Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to the heat resistant synthetic fiber and warm up a professional grade flat iron set at 270°- 280°. Section the fiber in 1-inch sections. Move slowly down each section; follow your flat iron with your Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb to help smooth the fiber. Allow the fiber to cool completely.
HEAT MUST BE APPLIED TO THIS TYPE OF SYNTHETIC FIBER to keep it smooth. Frizzing will occur due to friction. While heat can be used to style this fiber, it is also a major part of care and maintenance for it. Checking the wig or topper after every wear and applying heat to smooth out the ends will ensure its longevity. For more information on how to properly care for your HD products, please review the Jon Renau “How To” Video below.
Heat resistant synthetic fiber is more realistic than any other synthetic fiber, giving the consumer the heat styling benefits of human hair without the higher investment. However, if not cared for properly, the Heat Friendly fibers can tangle and frizz, causing damage to the fibers.
When frizzing is mild, use a professional flat iron with a digital temperature setting at 270-280°F to smooth the fiber. If frizzing is excessive, use the Jon Renau Steamer to steam and smooth the fiber, followed by a flat iron set at 270-280°F. See the below video for more information.
We recommend washing your wig every 6-8 wears
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU COLOR OR PERM WIGS OR TOPPERS
Before washing your human hair wig, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush or Jon Renau wide tooth comb
Hold wig or hair piece under cool running water
Gently lather the hair with a capful of Argan Smooth Luxury Shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
Rinse wig thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear
Apply Jon Renau Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner to the wig or topper, avoiding the base cap of the wig (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots) or topper
With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes
Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear
Wrap your wig or topper in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
DO NOT use any type of brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet. Instead, gently comb through your human hair wig using only your Jon Renau wide tooth comb
Smooth & Sleek
Blend 2-3 pumps of Argan Treatment Mist with Blown Away. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2” sections starting at nape. Blow dry in downward motion to smooth and direct hair
Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam throughout hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2” vertical sections starting at the nape. Over-direct hair for optimal volume.
Volume & Texture
Liberally spray Boho Beach Mist throughout the damp hair. Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam, allow hair to dry naturally or diffuse for added fullness.
It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat
Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350° F to help maintain the integrity of the hair
Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to “L” for low, “M” for medium hold, or “H” for high hold, depending on your needs
When curling your human hair wig, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling
Boho Beach Mist can be used to on dry hair to add texture and revitalize natural curls
Jon Renau Duo Tracing Pencil, Jon Renau Pinking Shears, Jon Renau Red Adhesive, Jon Renau Blue Adhesive, Lace Let Go Adhesive Remover, Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
Canvas Block Head, T-Pins, Short Bladed Sharp Scissors, Cotton Swabs, Fabric Measuring Tape, Jon Renau | easihair Human Hair Care Kit, Boar-Bristle Round Brush, Paper Towel, Elastic Hair Band, Plastic or Metal Hair Clips
PREP & STYLE
1. Measure your head according to the measuring guidelines. The Evolution cap is designed for a "petite/average" head size. It is very important that your cap fit well. Please speak with your alternative hair specialist for other sizing options.
2. Put on the wig and pull the hair into a ponytail. Clip any shorter layers if necessary. Check that the ear tabs are level and that the lace front is centered. Use your Jon Renau Duo Tracing Pencil to mark where you want to cut the hairline on the Swiss lace front. If any areas of the polyurethane need altering, also mark them at this time.
THE POLYURETHANE AND LACE FRONT ARE THE ONLY AREAS OF THE CAP TO BE CUT.
3. Remove the wig and turn it inside out. Use your Jon Renau Pinking Shears to cut the Swiss lace front along the line you marked earlier. Be sure to line up the blades as you trim to ensure an even pattern.
4. If needed, use regular scissors (sharp, short bladed scissors are best) to cut carefully along the markings on the polyurethane. Make sure to pull the hair away as you cut the polyurethane.
5. Use a damp cotton swab to gently remove any markings left from your Jon Renau Duo Tracing Pencil.
6. Place your wig onto your head to check the alterations. Be sure the lace front matches your natural hairline. If you need to make a second adjustment, repeat Steps 2-5.
7. Remove the wig from your head; be sure your skin and the cap interior are clean and free of oils or makeup. Adhesive strips can be cut to a desired shape and size using small scissors. Apply red adhesive strips to the polyurethane and blue adhesive strips to the lace front.
8. Remove adhesive strip backings and gently put the wig on your head. Check to make sure the wig is in the correct position before applying pressure to the adhesive strips. When the wig is centered and in the correct position, gently press on each strip from the outside of the wig and hold for 10 seconds. Finish any minor styling if needed.
9. To remove your wig, pull the hair back into ponytail or clip it back from the hairline. Lightly mist 2-3 pumps of Lace Let Go onto a cotton swab. Rub the cotton swab under the cap at the temples where adhesive strips are applied and gently lift. Release both sides before releasing adhesive on the lace front.
10. Once the adhesive strips have been released at the temples, gently slide the cotton swab underneath the lace front, starting at the outer corners. BE CAREFUL NOT TO PULL OR STRETCH THE LACE. Continue gently rubbing the cotton swab underneath the adhesive strip until it completely releases. Remove the wig from your head.
11. Peel adhesive strips from the cap interior and discard. Mist 2-3 pumps of Lace Let Go onto a small area of a paper towel to clean off any excess adhesive on the cap interior. Gently wipe off excess Lace Let Go before storing the wig.
12. We recommend washing and completely drying your wig every 6-8 wears, and always before long-term storage.
1. Jon Renau recommends using new adhesive for every wear.
2. Use small pieces of adhesive strips for an easier removal process.
3. Take care to not pull or stretch the Swiss lace front. It is very delicate.
4. Before using any new products (Lace Let Go, Blue or Red Adhesive, etc.) on your scalp, perform a patch test by applying a small amount of the product to skin on your inner forearm. If you notice a reaction to the patch test, you may have an allergy or sensitivity to ingredients or materials in the new products.
WE RECOMMEND WASHING YOUR HUMAN HAIR WIG EVERY 6-8 WEARS
JON RENAU DOES NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU COLOR OR PERM WIGS
PLEASE EMAIL ANDREA@WIGSTUDIO1.COM FOR ALTERNATE OPTIONS
1. Before washing your human hair wig, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau | easihair paddle brush or Jon Renau | easihair wide tooth comb
2. Fill sink with cool water and submerge wig. Emulsify a capful of Jon Renau | easihair Argan Smooth Luxury Shampoo into the hair
3. Gently lather the hair with shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear
5. Apply Jon Renau | easihair Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots)
6. With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes
7. Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear
1. Wrap wig in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
2. DO NOT use a brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet, gently use your Jon Renau | easihair wide tooth comb
3. Use Jon Renau | easihair Argan Smooth Treatment Mist to speed drying time and smooth hair without weighing it down. Spray 3-5 pumps on to clean, towel-dried hair, focusing on the bottom half of wig
4. We recommend using a blow dryer (medium to medium-high heat) to style your human hair wig
5. Using a boar-bristle/nylon round brush, work through hair in 2î sections starting at the nape. Work in a downward motion to ensure the hair stays smooth. Blow hair dry completely, directing the hair in the shape you want to style it
1. It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat
2. Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350* F to help maintain the integrity of the hair
3. Spray Jon Renau | easihair Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair. Work in small sections (1-2 inch) starting at the nape
4. Jon Renau | easihair Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to "L" for low, "M" for medium hold, or "H" for high hold, depending on your needs
5. When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling
1. In your hand, blend together about 1 Tbsp of Jon Renau | easihair Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner with 3-5 sprays of Jon Renau | easihair Argan Smooth Treatment Mist
2. Apply to bottom half of hair, using your Jon Renau | easihair wide tooth comb to distribute throughout ends, keeping away from the base
3. Cover the wig with a plastic shower cap and leave in for a minimum of 20 minutes. (Can be left on overnight for a more intense treatment)
4. Rinse wig thoroughly in cool water until water runs clear
For shipments being delivered to a US Address, your package should reach you within 3-5 business days (Monday-Friday) of placing your order. If you need a quote for Expedited Shipping, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all International orders, we suggest using a 3rd party freight forwarder to your destination. If you don’t already have a favorite, you may want to try www.stackry.com.
Stackry is an international forwarding service that allows you the following services:
If you need or prefer expedited shipping in the USA or Internationally, please submit an email to email@example.com for a quote.
We accept the following payment methods:
SALES TAX: Applicable sales tax will be charged on total merchandise, including shipping & handling fees, where applicable, for orders shipped in the USA.
CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD:
Your credit card will be charged upon placement of your order, and your order will ship within 2-3 business days of receipt of your order. If an item on your order is out of stock, your credit card will be charged upon placement of your order. You will receive notification if any item(s) in your order are not available for immediate shipping within 2 business days, and we will provide an estimated shipping date for your item(s), along with alternative options if available.
If you prefer a refund on an item(s) that is on back order, please let us know and we will promptly refund your method of payment and close out your order.
Orders are subject to verification and acceptance prior to shipping.
We are not responsible for typographical errors. Please be sure that your ship to address is current and correct.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION? When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting your information and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawal your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and writing REMOVE in the subject line.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access. Google analytics: PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please call toll free (877) 594-3001 or contact us through the form below.