Mega Wig by Ellen Wille | Mono Top
Sorry, there is no color chart for this product. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Ellen Wille Sizing | How To Measure for an Ellen Wille Wig
Step 1: Record Your Circumference
Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the circumference of your head. Start at the front hairline, then wrap the tape around the back of your head, just above the hairline at the neck. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
Step 2: Record Your Ear to Ear Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, measure 7” back to establish the top of head point. From there, position your measuring tape horizontally and measure the distance from ear to ear. The measuring tape should extend to just in front of your ears on both sides.
Step 3: Record Your Front to Back Measurement
Starting at the front hairline, take your measuring tape over the middle of the head and down all the way to your nape. Watch Ellen Wille's “How to Measure for a Wig” video to see tips on establishing the front hairline and nape if no hair is present.
Ellen Wille Sizing | Which Ellen Wille Wig will Fit Me?
Reading the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart:
Once you know your three measurements, use the Ellen Wille Sizing Chart to see what category you fall into for each measurement (Circumference, Ear to Ear, Front to Back).
Important Reminder: If you find that your head measurements are landing in different sizing categories, always choose the largest size of the 3.
Ellen Wille standard wig size is petite/average; however, the majority of her wig cap designs will allow enough stretch to fit up to an average/large wig size.
Please see the 3 cap designs above that allow for a comfortable stretch: Hand-Tied | Open Wefted | Enclosed Wefted
In addition, Ellen Wille offers Large and Petite styles which will be indicated by the word “Small or Petite” or “Large” in a style name. For Example “ Elite Small” or “Tempo Large”
Sorry, there is no virtual catalog for this product, just yet. Please reach out to our customer service for additional information.
Mega Wig by Ellen Wille
Mega Mono Wig by Ellen Wille is a long and layered style. It has a longer fringe and is strikingly natural-looking.
This sleek, long wig features a lace front and a monofilament top. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks just like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning.
- Lace Front – Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, the lace front contours to the shape of your head, creating a natural-looking hairline and providing the option of off-the-face styling versatility.
- Monofilament Top – Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth from the scalp where the hair is parted. The full monofilament top allows for parting versatility.
- Synthetic Hair – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled, and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head
- Adjustable Straps - Velcro closure allows for quick size adjustment up to half an inch.
- Color – The array of beautiful, dimensional colors were hand-picked to compliment this style.
|Hair Power Collection
|Hot Mocca Mix | Sand Mix | Champagne Mix | Hot Mocca Mix
|Lace Front, Monofilament Top
|Ideal Face Shape:
|Heart, Oval, Round, Square
|Front 9" | Crown 13" | Sides 11" | Nape 11.75"